Saturday, June 2, 2012

FLORIDA BOUND!

Hey everyone! i just wanted to thank you all one last time for all of the love and support that you have offered me! i have the best friends and family! i would not be where i am at today if it weren't for all of you! my MTC address will be:
Sister Brooke Kayla Johnson
MTC mailbox #300
FL-FTL 0626
2005 N 900 E
Provo UT 84604-1793
i will be there for three weeks and then i head to Florida :) i wish you all the best! and i look forward to hearing from you! take care! 


A few things i did before i left:

#1: Went to California to visit my cousin and her family with my Grandma Johnson
                                #2: Went and got shaved 
                            ice with my buddies in Rexburg
 #3: Went fishing with Justin Call and 
caught small fish all day :)
                                                       #4: Had a fire
                                                      with some really
                                                     GREAT friends!
 #5: Went on a field trip with my sister.
 #6: Jacob took me fishing up Jacknife!
 #7: I went through the Idaho Falls, ID temple! One of the best days ever!
 #8: I got to go to the Rexburg temple with Cheyenne, my mom & her friend! I loved it!
                                                  #9: Went and saw
                                                  a black hawk 
                                                  helicopter with my
                                                  brother Jordan.
#10: AND..... my brother graduated from high school! i am so proud of him! Congrats Jake! 
















There were a lot of other fun things i was able to do before i left! LIKE: watch one tree hill with kinzie, go to multiple bon fires, spend time with my family, go to soft ball games, and i just got to spend time with the people i love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment