Tuesday, December 10, 2013



  Christmas! This is at the mission home for leadership meeting


 The wonderful Moore family.  Little Elliot enjoying his ice cream on the couch





Little turtle we found..........

FAMILY of the Johnson sort,


Well I guess the home will be different when I get home! Change is good! I have come to realize that that is what life is all about- CHANGE. Changing to become better and to become more like Christ. Oh how I am very excited to see all of you in a week and a half! What a blessing that will be! This past week was busy and we have another busy one coming up. 

This past week we had our ward Christmas party and it went very well. We were able to get two of our investigators there as well as to contact about 5 non members that were there that had been brought by members of the ward! Way to go for them! Doing missionary work! We helped someone move this week. It increased my desire to never want to move even more! It took about 5 hours. It was us and a set of elders filling a whole u-haul. Good times. The Christmas devotional last night was fantastic! I hope you were all able to watch it! if not its on the computer! We watched it at a members home with her non member boy friend. We got to sit on a comfy couch! That was a blessing. We are hoping to start teaching him as soon as we can! He's a great guy! We also had dinner at the Moore's yesterday and it was yummy and wonderful as always! I am going to miss the ward members here so much!

Next week I will be e-mailing on Tuesday because it is transfer week. I will be getting all my flight info on Saturday when I have my departing interview with President Anderson. We also have our mission Christmas conference on Wed this week. I am so excited for that! It is always such a blessing to get together with the mission and to feel the spirit together!

Emma is looking more and more like Gina! She's grown a lot! I am proud of Brandon and I am so excited for him! I am happy that you were able to go and support mom!

It still in the 80s here even though you had a massive snow storm. I am afraid to come home to that weather. I better not get sick!

Well things really have been going great! I hope that you all have a wonderful week! I will talk to you Tues! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

xoxoxo
sis brooke johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment