Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5, 2012

Family,
How's it going?! So to answer your question yes I can skype on Christmas as long as there's a member here that lets me use their computer. (I'm sure there is)I was thinking you could just go over to Katie's and use her comp. because we aren't allowed to talk for too long. I know there is a time limit. Which is sad but  I will take what I can get :)
Thank you for sending the package! we love love love the cookies! those mixes are super easy to make and they taste SO good! tell Bri thank you for the soup! i am excited to make it too! i am sure it will be really yummy :) and as always thank you for the starburst and gummy bears- they are my favorite! i was thinking about the ward Christmas dinner last year and how Ben and i came up and surprised you for it! That was a lot of fun! I love thinking about good times like that because i know there is so many more ahead! I am glad you got to go to Utah mom! it sounds like you had a really good time! thank you for emailing a few pics! everyone looks the same for the most part, which is good! :) I miss eating at Kneaders- that place had the best breads ever (well Mrs Powells still makes awesome cinnamon rolls just saying) The angel Moroni was put on the temple last week! it looks amazing! its so beautiful! i will see if i can send i few pics sometime soon! on Halloween we had to be home by 8 instead of 9. so we had an extra hour that night to rest! haha. its going to be interesting to see what happens with elections this week. everyone is talking about it right now! we had a baptism fall through this week which was sad. hopefully she will get baptized next Sunday! last night we went to a pot luck at 6:30. it was a lot of fun! we had a few recent converts there so it was good helping them get to know more branch members. then right after there was a CES fireside that was really good as well! i really enjoyed last night! last Monday when we went to the beach we ate lunch at a pizza place right on the beach. Sister Holyan and I also got matching sweat pants! i wanted to buy something for everyone and sent it home! i will next year before i come home :) i love Sister Holyan! we get along so well and we have so much fun! we basically laugh all day! today for p-day I think we might go for a bike ride at a nature center! if we do i will def send pics next week! well family, thank you for always writing me and letting me know how you are doing! its the best thing ever to hear from you! especially when i get a letter or mail unexpected! it always makes my day! i love you all! i hit my 5 month mark tomorrow! yaya! time is going by so fast! i look forward to hearing from you next week! i love you!

love love love, sister johnson


xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment