Friday, February 22, 2013

February 19, 2013




 
 
 
 
family,
 
Hey hey! Katie sent me a few pics of Bri and I LOVE THEM! Shes so cute! I cant wait to see and hear more! Well here's a run down of my last week- it went by so fast!
 
Monday for p-day we went and played sand volleyball and basketball at the park! It was a lot of fun! I also get to chat with Jacob every Monday and that's a good time! much needed! it helps me out a lot!
 
Tues we had a new missionary training to see the progress of all the new missionaries. I went back to my home in Fort Lauderdale! It was bitter sweet. It felt so good to be back but it also was really hard because I just wanted to go to work there! We went to yogurt land after! I sure have missed that place! They don't have one in my new area!
 
Wed we had a member take us out for pizza at pizza hut. They are on older couple. They made us laugh the whole time so that was nice.
 
Thurs was my favorite day last week! We had another specialized training and Elder Hakeck (of the 2nd quorum of 70) and his wife were here. I got to see Sis Holyan, Shayna! Talk about amazing day! I love seeing them! ahhh I love them and it was so refreshing to see them! It turned out to be a pretty good Valentines Day :) after that I went on exchanges to Port St Lucie with Sis Jackson. It is more north than my new area now. It was rainy up there. Actually it was pouring! We didn't have a whole lot of time to work that night because we drove there and it took us two hours. Then we had a recent convert dinner to go to. It was a great dinner and I had a ton of fun getting to know all of their recent converts and talking with them!
 
Fri I was still on the exchange. We went and ate at Olive Garden! it was much needed! That is my fav place and it was so yummy! every time I go there I am reminded of the time that the family went there for my 18th bday! great memory! On the drive back to my area I saw a bunch of cows... something I haven't seen in 8 months! The area I was in for exchanges is half tropical half low key small town. Its really weird ha.
 
Weekend was normal. Just trying to get people to church. Working hard! All day Sat I just thought about Bri's baptism and wondered how it went! I also got a package from Lani! She is so thoughtful! and the toffee she sent was super good! and this weekend I got 7 letters! yep 7. They had been holding the mail because our box was broken. It was SO good to hear from everyone that wrote me. I love receiving mail. As I read letter I feel like I'm with them! Its the best! I also got to see Shayna again on Sunday because she had to come up to my area to do something so she come to church. That was a tender mercy to see her again! Twice in one week! I almost felt like I was in my old area haha.
 
Yesterday I went on exchanges again. I went to Boynton which is about 20miles south of my area now with Sister Aloi. We had a blast! It was just a good time! I love going on exchanges! I always learn so much. Sorry this email is kinda crazy but that's how my week was- crazy!
 
Everything is going great! I'm praying really hard and working hard! I know that there are people in this area who need the gospel! They need what I have and I know how to find them! I just need to give it my all and keep searching!
 
I will write a lot more next week! I have to write an extra email to president today all about exchanges so my time to email today was cut short! I love you all so much! Every day I am reminded of how great of a family I have and what I blessing I've been given to have great friends as well! You are all so incredible! When I take the time to step back and think about what you all have individually done for me my heart is filled with gratitude! I am who I am today because of you! I hope you have a fun week! I will email again on Tues next week because of transfers! I look forward to hear from you all next week! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
 
xoxoxxo sister johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment