Wednesday, March 20, 2013






Hello,
 
It's funny that you asked if I have been sick on my mission because I AM SICK. I feel like I got hit by a bus. It started at the beginning of the week and just got worse. Friday night I couldn't sleep or breathe I thought I wasn't going to make it through the night. As always morning and night are always the hardest. Yesterday after church I slept all day. I am grateful that today is p-day so I can get more rest. I had a fever of 102 yesterday. Its gone down a lot today. My body aches every where, my cough has gone down but I am just drained. It's even hard to sit here and email..... but at least I'm alive! I loved your email today mom! It was very informational and the pictures were great :) I love them! Bris outfit was adorable! I had a list of things I wanted to share with you but of course I forgot it at the house and my memory is struggling right now. I am so happy for Jacob! That's great that he is an elder now! He's making progress toward the mission! We taught Chris and Talakia this week with Pres Anderson! It was an incredible lesson. They need to get married before they are baptized but she is having a hard time committing to a day to get married.... President just taught the doctrine of marriage, the spirit was really strong and it was a blessing to be able to be there. Hopefully this week we can get them married! your birthday is on Sunday mom :) that's exciting! I love birthdays! Next year I will be there to celebrate it with you! woohoo! I sure do love you mom! Well to answer to question about my roomies.... Sis Clayton and I get along really well. She is from Utah and she went to school at Utah State. Every night we chat about life and we give each other back rubs-that's a huge plus. Our muscles are always so tense! Her comp Sis Houghton is from California she is tall and really nice. I guess her and my comp get a long pretty well and talk at night. Sis Ellett is doing better! She's learning and growing and trying to take it all in. I don't mean this in a bad way, but she has really helped me see all that I have been blessed with. Communication is one of them. She has a really hard time talking to people..... and I could talk someones ear off all day. I don't know which is worse haha. She's been really good to me though. I can just hear Chase laughing about it haha tell him he needs to write me! He's been terrible! I at least wrote him every now and then! He's in trouble with me! We have transfers in three weeks on the 10th I am anxious to see what happens! There are so many changes going on you never know whats going to be next. We have 10 new Sisters coming in on that day. It will be exciting to see what happens! on Thurs we had to wake up at 5:30 to teach seminary which started at 6. It went really well I loved it! I am also SO grateful that I had seminary as part of my reg schedule! I honestly don't know if I could do early morning every day! They get the greater blessings for sure! Well I cant think of anything else to share. This week has been good! I'm hoping if I stay in all day today that by tomorrow I can get out and work! At least for some of the day! I didn't take a lot of pics this week. I will see what I have to send. I love you all so much! Thank you for your prayers and love! I can feel it! You mean so much to me! I show our family picture to EVERYONE! you can ask my comp. haha you are my pride and joy! I hope you have another great week like this past one! I cant wait to hear from you next week! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
 
love xoxoxox sis brooke johnson
 
1. this is chris and talakias youngest girl. shes 4. crazy right?
2. swamp truck
3. my pink shirt
 
LOVE YOU MISS YOU! XOXOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment