Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012

 



 
 
 
Merry Christmas Eve!
 
I hope that you are all having a wonderful day! And just so you know, I cant wait to talk to you tomorrow! I thought I would do a small rundown of the things I have done this past week. We will see how good my memory is.
 
Monday- We had a great p-day. We went and ate at Olive Garden to celebrate Sis Holyan and I having one year in the field left. It was super good. I have missed eating there! I also got a package from Grandma Johnson with lots of presents in it! I am excited to open all of them tomorrow. We went to FHE and had a great time playing games.
 
Tues- We had district training. We always do role plays of situation that we might come across so we can improve our teaching skills. They have been my least favorite thing to do sense I have been a mission, but they help me the most. We were doing a role play with one of the zone leaders and I just started crying. I mean out of no where crying! It was not good. haha I think I just had a lot of stress or something inside that finally had to be released. It was a good time haha Elder Smoot will never forget me now. We also were taken out to eat by Trish. She is a member of the Davie Ward. I believe she was going to add you on facebook mom. She is in our room mates ward. It was really nice of her to take us all to lunch. She also got us each a Christmas gift. She is an angel. as we were driving around on Tues we saw one of our recent converts, Tavon, who we thought fell off of the face of the earth! We pulled over and talked with him for a bit. Heavenly Father answers our prayers! We had been praying all week that he would return our calls, or send us a text, so that we could come in contact with him. Sure enough we see him walking down the street! blessings :)
 
wed- I got an amazing package from Shine. It was hair product which was much needed! Shes knows me so well! I hope her and Matt are enjoying Hawaii for Christmas!  Also on Wed our recent convert Christopher gave us Christmas presents. He is so sweet. He got us both big stuffed animals. Mine is a bear and Sister Holyan got a turtle. I will send a lot of pics home sometime soon.
 
thurs fri and sat I cant really remember what happened haha. its all in my journal for the most part.
 
sun-church was great! Anderson gave a talk about Christ. it was amazing. you never would of guessed that he was baptized a month ago. Things here are going very well. I am happy happy happy and cant wait to talk to you all tomorrow!
 
loves,
 
sister Johnson
 
xoxoxoxo
 
PS in less than i year i will be home! kinda a big deal!
 
1. me and sister stegelmier
2. one year left
3. me and sonnel at church
4.silver bug

No comments:

Post a Comment