Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013

Hello Family!
I have very exciting news. I will be transferring tomorrow as well as training a new sister missionary! The news came as a shock. Although it is a lot of responsibility and a huge change, I know that the Lord will bless me with the strength and guidance that I am in need of to fulfill his work! There are new areas opening up in the mission so I could even be going to a newly opened area! You will hear all the fun news next Monday when I email home :) packing has not been fun. I started last night and packed a little bit more before we headed out this morning. I haven't bought more sense I've been here but for some reason I am running out of room in my suit cases haha. I think its because I had you send me some blankets buts, its okay it will all fit! I haven't had a break down yet so I am pretty proud of myself. My comp Sis Holyan cried all night and told me how much she will miss me  and that it just won't be the same. I love her and we have become really great friends! I think she is also a little overwhelmed with taking over the area. She is going to do a fantastic job though! Brianna, thank you so much for the bookmarks and chocolate! We love them so much. We use our bookmarks in our scriptures so we see them everyday! I love you bri :) These past few weeks have been the best weeks ever! Sis Holyan and I have had so much fun! I am sad that I will be leaving all of my amazing recent converts! We had a baptism this Sunday! Shayna found mormon.org through pinterest and requested missionaries to stop by. So we did and hey what do you know? She got baptized three weeks later! It would of been two but she was on a cruise the second Sunday. She has such a powerful testimony of our Savior and all she desires to do is to be like him and serve others like he did. She has strengthen my testimony in so many ways! She also taught an incredible lesson on charity and service at FHE last night! wow right? Our recent convert Matt passed the sacrament on Sunday for the first time! I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time! Our recent converts are making leaps and bounds as always. the Lord has prepared so many YSA at this time! I love it! I have never been happier in my entire life!
I am happy to hear that work is going well for you mom! It sounds like you are able to take everyone to school and I am sure the appreciate that a lot! There are always so many deer right there before Buger King- I am glad you haven't hit one yet and hope that you don't! I cant believe how cold it is at home! It just doesn't even seem real to me any more. As you know we have had our typical 80+ weather. I do miss seasons! especially fall! I am so excited for bris baptism! it is coming up very fast! I am looking forward to seeing pics and seeing everyones smiling faces! Its fun that she gets to wear Gracies dress! I bet she loves that! It sounds like everyone is getting sick! Thats not good! I will keep everyone's health in my prayers this week! Yes it was Selina that called you! She is 24 and she just moved here about two weeks ago from St George. She feeds us prob 3 times a week and she is always helping us out with the work here! She is an answer to our prayers here in nova. Shes going to get the ball rolling with the branch! I am super excited! Shes a sweetheart!

Well family, I am sorry this is a random/shortish email. My mind is thinking about too many things right now. I hope you all have a super great week! I love you soo much! Thank you for all that you do for me! Your love and support helps me every hour of every day! I can feel your love for me and I hope that you can feel mine for you in return! I cant wait to tell you all about my week on Monday! I feel like I will have a lot to share! Talk to you soon!
with all my love, sister johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment