Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9, 2013




 
 
1. Daphka and Angela came to conference with us
2. the awesome district that I am leaving
3. Sis Clayton and I waiting for transfer calls last night
4. group of us at specialized training two weeks ago
 
 
Hello fam,
 
Well you all shared exciting news with me this week! as did my friends! I am glad that I can communicate with them on email. I will use almost all of my time to write the fam because I can use the rest of the day to hand write my friends. I can't believe Cassie is going to Japan- what an experience that will be. I prob would of swallowed a lung if I read Japan on my call letter haha. She will be a great sister missionary!  It sounds like everyone had a blast over spring break which makes me very happy!
 
I feel like I have so much to tell you every week. I get to the computer and because there are so many things I never know what to type first! I found out last night that I am getting transferred to a new area. and I will also be training a new missionary again. I'm sure you are wondering how I feel about this.... well the answer is - I don't know! for the most part I am really excited, as always! I wonder where I am going and my new comp will be like. I have learned a lot from my experiences with Sister Ellett and I am looking forward to improving and applying new things with my new trainee! This is going to be another big change but I know that with the Lords help I can do it! I can't wait to tell you next week all of the fun details! I personally am guessing that I am going to Port St Lucie or that I am going to Wellington. We will see if I am right! I would love to go back down south though! I want to serve in Miami! We will see!
 
Conference was incredible! I love conference! it goes by so fast on the mission. I feel like I only watched one session. I always get a little sad during the last one because I know its over for 6 more months! I can't wait to get the ensign and study the talks! all of the talks given on Sunday afternoon really hit home for me! I am so grateful for the restored gospel and the organization of the church!
 
I got a Easter package from Bobbie this past week! She sent a cute scarf, some cookies, and candy! I will write her a thank you card today! its so thoughtful of her! also Lani sent me an Easter package! I love her and Tony please let them know how grateful I am for them! I got as many packages at Easter as I did Christmas! as you can imagine I was a happy camper :) if you ever wonder if an outfit is mine in a pic when I send home it probably isn't. One of the wonderful things about the mission is that I have 3 other wardrobes on top of my own! What a nice feature right! I love it haha. We had a HUGE thunder storm this week. I didn't sleep at all that night for a couple reasons. I ate right before bed so i had a lot of energy. then I was thinking about everything. then the thunder storm happened and I thought our house was going to be hit by lightening. The thunder shook the house each time. I was really tired the next day because I slept a whole 2 hours that night!
 
Well that's about all I can remember right now! I have to go home and pack for the day! blah.... I hate packing! there are a total of 30 new missionaries that are going to be at transfers tomorrow! its going to be a good one :) don't worry I will tell you all about it next week! Jake didn't get on the comp today... send him my love. I hope that you all have a great week! I love you with all of my heart! talk to you on Monday!
 
all my love,
xoxoxxoxoxo sister johnson 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment