Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9, 2013







3. Sis Tuai and I - it was so fun seeing all of my old companions and all of the missionaries at mission conference this week! Sis Holyan is doing great her brother just got his call to Pocatello, ID haha he will have fun there.   Elder Soares of the Seventy was here! He gave a wonderful talk about why we were called to our specific missions and how we can better work with the members in our missionary efforts! We also all got flu shots right after his message! Only 5 dollars so that was a huge blessing! I'm getting so used to those things that I don't even feel it!
2. This is my companion and I at a gold mine... just kidding but we are looking for some gold right now. We are really trying to find people to teach and baptize! Its been some what challenging but we know that there are many many people here who have been waiting for us to find them! So we pray that they will be patient in the process while we strive to more fully understand the guidance of the spirit so that we can find them! It sounds like Jake is doing great in the MTC. He said he didn't get any mail last week which is really sad! I'm trying to stay on top of it because I know how hard it is to not get mail! He needs the love and support right now! He says he's doing awesome though, he loves life. I pray for him and our family every day! 

1. I'm still so happy that I got to feed a giraffe. I will be talking about it the rest of my life I'm sure!
I had the busiest week of my mission this past one as I expressed in my last letter. It went by so fast and we had so much to do. Sis Dougal and I also talked in church yesterday! I talked about the atonement of Christ and how as we learned more about it our desire to share the gospel will increase! There was so much that happened last week that I don't even know where to begin. It sounds like you all had a similar week! I will come more prepared next week to e-mailing so I can send a really good one! 

thank you for all you do! i hope you have a wonderful week family! i love you so much! keep doing what you're doing! :) until next week! xoxoxoxoxoxo

love always sis johnson  

No comments:

Post a Comment