Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 18, 2013




  My Samoan companion, love her


  Cupcake turkeys with Sis Hartely her first week here

 Basketball with my buds


HEY,

I am so sorry if my e-mails seem to bore you now a days... I have a hard time sitting at a computer for an hour.... I'm just in go, go, go mode all the time! 


This past week was a long one for me. I haven't been feeling the best physically and I'm also emotionally worn out. I had to do some "me" time and reconnect. It got to the point that is was difficult for me to serve others the way the needed to be served because I wasn't taking care of what I needed to. I also got a priesthood blessing and that offered me a lot of comfort. 
We went to a RS activity all about cooking! It was nice to get to know the members better and I know my new companion appreciated that because she is feeling overwhelmed with having to take over when I leave. We also take out a lot of young women with us and I love seeing their lives change as they feel the joy that comes from missionary work! I've gained a lot of friends and loved ones in the time that have been out here! It will be hard to leave all of them! 
I've been making goals but its been some what challenging because there's a lot of things that I still don't know about. I'm trying to pick specific things to work toward but I feel like general things keep coming up.

If anything, I want all of you to know that I am doing well, I am happy, I am growing, and I am grateful for all that I have! We have to dinner apts for Thanksgiving Day. We will see how that works out! I am looking forward to a new week! It's going to be great! Well family I love you and pray for you always! I hope you can feel the love that I have for you! Enjoy your busy week and I will talk to you soon!

xoxo sis johnson  


No comments:

Post a Comment