Monday, August 13, 2012



Hello,



It is so good hearing from you each week. I literally can't wait for p-days. The break is always much needed! I want you to know that i am keeping all of you in my prayers and i hope that you are receiving the enormous amount of comfort that I have been receiving. We have the wonderful gift of the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. It sounds like everyone has been busy getting ready for school! Tell the boys that I love and miss them! It sounds like Jordan and Jared have been able to go on a lot of fun camp outs this summer! I miss the valley!  I am glad that the garden turned out this year! I wish I was there to eat all the veggies and raspberries! haha. I love hearing what everyone has been up to! Thank you for all of the updates! It is what keeps me going everyday!
Things here are going so great! we had 141 in the month of July. The Lord pours out His blessings upon us here - there is no doubt. I am staying another transfer here in Nova YSA. I figured I would be because I am still being 'trained' i feel bad i havent even told you what my days are like.... on mondays we go to FHE from 8-9. on thursdays we go to institute from 7:30-9. and on sundays we have church from 9-12. we just got a new institute teacher and he is amazing. He when to Idaho Falls H.S. maybe you will know of him... his name is David Jankens? I am terrible at spelling. We normally don't leave the house until 12 everyday because we have studies and such. I enjoy getting investigators to come to all of the activities. it is really fun! the other night we were out harvesting and no one was letting us in.... then we got to the last house it was prob 7:45ish and it was a young couple. they let us in, we blessed them, they said they would be baptized, and then.... MIRACLE they offered us dinner. We hadn't had time for dinner earlier so we were pretty hungry but we knew we needed to keep working so we did, and the Lord literally blessed us with a meal. Complete strangers fed us dinner.
President Anderson is an inspired man. I am so grateful for him! He is an amazing mission president! I miss all of you and home everyday but I just think about how great its going to be when I get home :) the best! it will all be worth it! i already know it! well family, please let me know if there is anything i can do for you. i hope you can all feel my love for you! I know that we can all make it through this challenge and that we will overcome it with happiness! i cant wait to talk to you next week!!!!

love love love love love you! Sister Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment