Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013










1. Helping Alicia get ready for the baptism- so fun
2. Me and Sister Tuai, my wonderful comp
3. Temple! I cant wait to go again! 
4.  Sis Sablon and I at specialized training.  It was fun to see all of the sister that are up north!  I miss serving
     with all of them!  It was one big reunion!

5. Baptism- German was so happy! he is always smiling! he is one of the happiest people i have ever met. 
   
6.  Wedding - it turned out so well!  There was so much help from the ward members!  They put together
     all of the decorations and the food!  We are very grateful for their service!
7.  Cutting the cake!  Yay!
8.  my cute rain coat in use its been raining all the time here now

Don't like not having a lot of time to e-mail. I am sorry I was unable to email a lot of info today but thank you so much for your emails mom and dad! It is so good to hear from you both! I want to share with you some pics from the wedding and baptism! It was one of the greatest blessings I've seen on my mission!

i love you so much!
xoxox sis brooke johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment