Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 28, 2013


This was on a door that I knocked on three times. After they didn't answer I figured it was safe to take a pic. I don't why people have to freak out like this. Ha.


 

Sis Sablan still freaking out about her fish.





                Family,                 I LOVE YOU!

Well, as always, things here in SO. FLO. are going grand! we had another great week! while we were biking on Thurs, I got a flat tire! I some how ran over a screw.... the (kind) Elders said that they would fix it for me! I caught a turtle- it was not on purpose! We were picking up a YW to come to do missionary work with us and there were these kids fishing in the back yard. So I figured I would make use of my time and through a few casts.... on my third one I caught a turtle. He put a fight though and as soon as he got to the bank he snapped my line. His loss I was going to take the hook out! It was pretty fun though! We are still helping lovely with her personal progress. We are trying to help her finish integrity so she can get a ribbon by Nov 6. We will be cutting it close but I know we can do it! The ward trunk or treat was a blast! All of the members dressed up and it was so much fun! I love the members of the Wellington Ward! Today for p-day we went fishing. I helped Sis Sablan catch her first fish ever. She was freaking out. The whole time she was reeling in a tiny fish she was screaming ha. I also was with her when she pet her first horse.... that girl needs to come to SV for a visit! We did a lot of finding this week as we do everyone until we find people to teach! Keep us in your prayers please! It sounds like Jake is doing much better in Mexico! I am happy to hear he already baptized! He is going to help so many people there that's for sure!  There's not too big of an update this week! I sure do miss all of you and look forward to seeing you soon! It's going to sneak up on all of us and I'll be home before you know it!
 
Well family, I hope that you have a great week! I love you all so so so much! I can't even begin to express the gratitude I have for you and all that you do for me! Hopefully one day I will be able to express it to you! I will talk to you next week! Oh and next week I will be emailing on Tues! It's transfer week! CRAZY! I love love love you!

xoxox sister johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment